Yeah I've had such an exciting day, I nearly got suffocated by the cat, when she decided to pin my head into the pillow facedown so I couldn't breathe needless to say I then got up, as much as I love her, she can be a little madam! Then the main worry of the day, my bunny rabbit Sparkie seems to be ill, acting all quiet and he hasn't come out of his cage since we got back in from my nan's house. Hopes he's going to be ok, it's more of a worry now he's getting older...
Still haven't started to revise, biology seems to be harder then it was when I was in school, does that make sense? Talking of school somebody from my school was being horrible to one of my friends, grrr stupid stupid person <_<>
Monday, 8 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment